This Privacy Notice explains-:
1.The type of personal information about you which is processed by QRInno.com when you use the QRInno.com Services and/or the QRInno.com Websites;
2.How QRInno.com processes the personal information about you when you use the QRInno.com Services and the QRInno.com Websites;
3.The purposes for which QRInno.com collects and processes your personal information;
4.Your right to access and correct your personal information;
5.The class of third parties to which QRInno.com may disclose your personal information to;
6.Whether it is obligatory or voluntarily for you to supply the personal information and the consequences of failing to provide your personal information when it is obligatory; and
7.How QRInno.com safeguards the confidentiality and security of your personal information.
Any changes will be notified to you via the e-mail address provided by you on registration or via a suitable announcement on the QRInno.com Websites. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. The changes will apply to the use of the QRInno.com Services and the QRInno.com Websites after QRInno.com have given you notice. If you do not wish to accept the Terms you should not continue to use the QRInno.com Services and/or the QRInno.com Websites.
In this Privacy Notice:-
“personal information” is data that can be used to identify an individual.
“processing” includes but is not limited to collecting, holding, storing, recording, organizing, adapting, using, disclosing, correcting, destructing.
1.COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
1.1When you register for the QRInno.com Services
- Each time when you register with QRInno.com for any of the QRInno.com Services, you will be asked to provide certain personal information about yourself in order to create a QRInno.com account.
- The personal information collected during the registration process includes but is not limited to your email address, name, nationality, identity card number, passport number, country of residence.
- Whenever the personal information requested by QRInno.com is marked as “Required Field”, you must provide and agree to the processing of this personal information by QRInno.com. If you do not agree to provide this personal information and/or not agree to us processing it in the manner set out in this Privacy Notice, then QRInno.com will be unable to provide the relevant services to you and your application for such services will be rejected.
1.2From your use of the QRInno.com Services and/or the QRInno.com Websites
- We collect personal information directly from you when you choose to engage any of the QRInno.com Services and/or to use the QRInno.com Websites. The following are examples of personal information QRInno.com may collect directly from you:-
- Date of birth;
- Telephone number or mobile number;
- Academic qualifications;
- Identification documents given by the school/college/university/institute;
- Personal interests and preferences;
- Working experience;
- Other information associated with a resume for job applications
- If you choose to add references to your resume, QRInno.com will ask you for their names, telephone numbers, emails, position titles and other relevant particulars. This information will be enclosed as part of your job application and employers may contact them to get references for your applications.
- If you choose to use QRInno.com Services to tell a friend about its services or QRInno.com Websites, QRInno.com will ask for your friend’s name and e-mail address. An e-mail inviting your friend to use the QRInno.com Services or to visit the QRInno.com Websites will be sent to him/her automatically.
- If you wish to stop QRInno.com from processing this type of personal information about you, QRInno.com will no longer be able to provide the relevant services to you.
- In addition, QRInno.com may ask your permission to post your testimonial or success story. If you agree to post your material on QRInno.com Websites, you should be aware that any personal information you submit can be read, collected, or used by other users of the QRInno.com Websites and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us.
1.3When you visit the QRInno.com Websites
- When you visit any QRInno.com Websites our web servers automatically collect information about your visit to these websites, including your Internet Protocol (IP) address, the time, date and duration of your visit. your IP address is a unique identifier for your computer or other access device.
- QRInno.com may track your visits to any QRInno.com Websites by placing a “cookie” on your computer or other access device when you enter. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or other access device by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more effectively, as well as to provide information to the owners of the websites.
- Cookies allow QRInno.com to save preferences for you so that you will not have to re-enter them the next time you visit. Cookies also help QRInno.com collect anonymous click stream data for tracking user trends and patterns. QRInno.com may use the anonymous click stream data to help the Advertiser to deliver better-targeted advertisements.
- You can remove cookies by following directions provided in your internet browser’s “help” file. You should understand that areas of certain websites will not function properly if you set your internet browser to not accept cookies.
- QRInno.com also uses clear gifs in its HTML-based emails in order to find out which emails have been opened by the recipients. This allows QRInno.com to gauge the effectiveness of certain communications and the effectiveness of its marketing campaigns.
2.PURPOSES OF COLLECTING AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
2.1The purposes for which QRInno.com processes your personal information are as follows:-
- To verify your identity;
- To assess and/or verify your employability and credit worthiness;
- To provide the QRInno.com Services which you have requested;
- To administer and manage the QRInno.com Services provided to you;
- To contact you in respect of QRInno.com Services;
- To verify your academic and professional qualification by contacting the school/college/university/institute/professional qualifying bodies;
- To contact the referee and/or the guarantor whom details have been provided by you;
- To process your order for the QRInno.com Services which you have requested;
- To manage staff training and quality assurance;
- To monitor and improve the performance of the QRInno.com Websites and the QRInno.com Services;
- To maintain and develop the QRInno.com Websites and QRInno.com Services;
- To gain an understanding of your information and communication needs in order for QRInno.com to enhance and customize the QRInno.com Services;
- To conduct research and development and statistical analysis in connection with the QRInno.com Services to identify trends and develop new services that reflect your interests;
- To assist QRInno.com in understanding your browsing preferences on the QRInno.com Websites so that QRInno.com can tailor content accordingly;
- To detect and prevent fraudulent activity.
2.2You are not able to limit the processing of your personal information for the purposes set out in Clause 2.1 above. If you do not consent to QRInno.com processing your personal information for the said purposes, you must terminate your relevant agreement with QRInno.com for the QRInno.com Services and stop using the QRInno.com Websites.
2.3QRInno.com will ask for your consent before processing your personal information other than those set out in Clause 2.1.
2.4In addition, QRInno.com may use your personal information for the following purposes:-
- To promote and market to you:
- To send you seasonal greeting messages and/or message informing you of a critical performance error in the QRInno.com Websites and/or the QRInno.com Services.
- To send you tips, advice and survey information to maximize your career development including but not limited to using the QRInno.com Services and/or the QRInno.com Websites.
3.1QRInno.com gives you the option of putting your resume in the QRInno.com Resume Database provided that you use QRInno.com’s preset format for uploading your resume. There are two ways of doing so:-
- You can store your resume in the QRInno.com Resume Database, but not allow it to be searchable by potential Employers or Advertisers or QRInno Account Holders. Not allowing your resume to be searchable means that you can use it to apply for a job online, but Employers or Advertisers or QRInno Account Holders will not have access to search it through the QRInno.com Resume Database.
- You can allow your resume to be searchable by Employers or Advertisers or QRInno Account Holders. When you opt to make your resume searchable, you still have the choice to make your personal information confidential where all of your contact information can remain hidden. This information will be hidden if you have enter them accordingly into the given form. However, information entered into other fields such as working experience will remain viewable to the Employers or Advertisers or QRInno Account Holders under this option.
3.2QRInno.com uses its best effort to restrict access to the QRInno.com Resume Database only to those who have subscribed to the QRInno.com Services, these parties may retain a copy of your resume in their own files or databases.
3.3QRInno.com will take reasonable steps to ensure that parties other than those mentioned above will not, without QRInno.com’s consent, gain access to the QRInno.com Resume Database. However, QRInno.com is not responsible for the retention, use or privacy of resume by any third parties.
4.CHOICE AND ACCESS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
4.1You may have different privacy concerns. QRInno.com’s goal is to be clear of what information it collects, so that you can make meaningful choices about how it is used. For example:-
- You can control who you share your personal information with;
- You can review and control your subscription to various marketing preferences, QRInno.com Services;
- You may view, edit or delete your personal information and preferences at any time.
- You may choose not to receive any marketing materials from QRInno.com;
- You may also subscribe to additional QRInno.com Services by logging into a QRInno.com account;
4.2You can delete your QRInno.com account at any time in which event QRInno.com will remove all access to your account and resume in the database. The deletion of your QRInno.com account does not affect resumes that you had already sent to Employers or were previously downloaded by Employers, Advertisers or QRInno Account Holders.
5.RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
5.1QRInno.com will retain your personal information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes set out in Clause 2 above and any legal or business purposes.
6.SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
6.1QRInno.com is committed to keeping personal information secure. QRInno.com has appropriate technical, administrative and physical procedures in place to protect personal information from loss, theft and misuse, as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Sensitive information (such as a credit card number) entered on our payment gateway services are encrypted during the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
6.2No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us.
7.TO WHOM PERSONAL INFORMATION IS DISCLOSED
7.1Personal information mentioned in Clause 1 above may be disclosed to the classes of third parties as follows in order for QRInno.com to effectively manage its business including to render the QRInno.com Services to you to achieve the purposes described in Clause 2:-
- The Advertisers;
- The Employers;
- Third parties contracted by QRInno.com to assist QRInno.com in delivering all or part of the QRInno.com Services to you, including without limitation, to the following:-
- Payment gateway services for optional services;
- Profiling/assessment services;
- Online advertising services;
- Maintenance and repair services; and
- Market research and website usage analysis services.
- Strategic partners that work with QRInno.com to provide the QRInno.com Services or that help market and promote QRInno.com Services and/or QRInno.com Websites;
- The school/college/university/institute you studied at and your referees so as to verify your academic qualification;
- Professional qualifying bodies where you obtained your accreditation;
- Regulatory bodies, governmental bodies or other authorities if required or authorized to do so to discharge any regulatory function, under any law or in relation to any order or judgment of a court;
- Regulatory bodies, governmental bodies or other authorities for the purpose of detection or prevention of crime, illegal/unlawful activities or fraud or for the apprehension or prosecution of offenders, or for an investigation relating to any of these;
- Any party involved in or related to a legal proceeding (or prospective legal proceeding), for purposes of the legal proceedings;
- QRInno.com’s professional advisors on a need to know basis for the purpose of those advisors providing advice to QRInno.com;
- Any third party which acquires all or part of the assets or business of QRInno.com (including accounts and trade receivables) for the purpose of that third party continuing to provide all or that part of the QRInno.com Services which it acquired; and
- Otherwise permitted under any data protection legislation.
7.2Other than set out above, you will receive notice when personal information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
7.3QRInno.com does not sell or rent any personal information collected to any other parties.
8.YOUR OBLIGATIONS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
8.1You are responsible for providing accurate, not misleading, complete and up-to-date information to QRInno.com about yourself and any other person whose personal information you provide us and for updating this personal information as and when it becomes inaccurate, misleading, incomplete and out-of-date by contacting QRInno.com.
8.2In the circumstances you may need to provide to QRInno.com personal information about someone other than yourself (for example, your referee or guarantor). If so, we rely on you to inform these individual that you are providing their personal information to QRInno.com, to make sure they consent to you giving us their information and to advise them about where they can find a copy of this Privacy Notice
9.TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE OF YOUR LOCAL JURISDICTION
9.1It may be necessary for QRInno.com to transfer your personal information outside of your local jurisdiction if any of QRInno.com’s service providers or strategic partners (“overseas entities”) is involved in providing part of the QRInno.com Services.
10.1QRInno.com Websites that may contain links to third party sites.
10.3You can login to our site using sign-in services such as Facebook Connect. This service will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with us such as your name and email address to pre-populate our sigh-up form. Services like Facebook Connect give you the option to post information about your activities on this website to your profile page to share with others within your network.
11.1In using the QRInno.com Services and/or the QRInno.com Websites, you consent to the collections and use of the personal information by QRInno.com in the ways described hereinabove (which may change from time to time) unless and until you inform QRInno.com to the contrary.
11.2Further, you consent to your referees, the school/college/university/institute where you have studied, the professional qualifying bodies where you received your accreditation and Employers to disclose your personal information to QRInno.com.
12.QRInno.com ANTI-SPAM POLICY
What is spam?
In the context of electronic messaging, spam refers to unsolicited, bulk or indiscriminate messages, typically sent for a commercial purpose.
QRInno.com has a zero-tolerance spam policy.
Automated spam filtering
QRInno.com’s messaging systems automatically scan all incoming email and other outgoing messages, and filter-out messages that appear to be spam.
Problems with spam filtering
No message filtering system is 100% accurate, and from time to time legitimate messages will be filtered-out by QRInno’s messaging systems.
If you believe this has happened to a message you have sent, please advise the message recipient by another means.
You can reduce the risk of a message being caught by the spam filters by sending the message in plain text (i.e. no HTML), removing any attachments, and ensuring that your messages are scanned for malware before dispatch.
QRInno.com provides a 3rd party hosted facility that enables users to send to others. Users must not use this facility to send unsolicited, bulk or indiscriminate messages, whether or not for a commercial purposes. Full terms and conditions concerning the use of the facility are set out in qrinno.com terms and condition website.
Receipt of unwanted messages
In the unlikely event that you receive any message from QRInno.com or sent using QRInno’s message systems that may be considered to be spam, please contact QRInno using the details below and the matter will be investigated.
Changes to this anti-spam policy
QRInno.com may amend this anti-spam policy at any time by publishing a new version on this website.
Should you have any questions about this anti-spam policy, please contact QRInno.com using the details set out below:
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.