QRInno is constantly looking to build business partnership with industry leading players to enhance the Innovation Management and Talent Management Services to our customers.
QRInno believes that by collaborating with local and international organizations, our clients can achieve their goals and objectives by using least resources and energy. We constantly encourage a healthy partnership that can bring new creative ideas, innovative products and technologies to our organization. Through tests and experience, we use best resources to help our clients. We strive to encourage the growth of our team members through partnership with potential companies and organizations. There are several benefits of partnering with QRInno:
- We have several years of work experience with national and multinational organizations, and have introduced services and products in both local and global markets.
- Have offered services to both private and government organizations.
- Our services and solutions are backed by R&D reports and analyses, which are more effective than traditional solutions.
- Our team comprise of engineers and professionals, who provide cost and time effective solutions, designed after years of experience with multinational and renowned organizations.
- Have extensive experience in European and North American markets. We offer services from IC and system development to design technical support.
- We help companies evaluate risks involved with new ventures, recruit best professionals and train employees for advanced technologies and skills.
QRInno is one of the pioneer IBM business partner in offering The Smarter Workforce Solution. The Smarter Workforce Solution takes out guess work and replace it with precision in matching employee talent with company need. The Smarter Workforce Solution comprises 5 modules:
1. Talent Acquisition
An Industrial leading application to attract the right candidates to the right roles through precision and science, and using social tools to make them productive more quickly.
Smarter Workforce Talent Acquisition aim to get true candidate-to-organization match when a candidate, or employee, has the right combination of capacity, capability and culture fit to succeed within your organization, achieve through comprehensive assessments.
2. Talent Leadership and Engagement
Connect the power of a highly engaged and fully enabled workforce with leaders aligned with critical roles to optimize organizational performance.
We measure what matters at your company to improve your business in employee engagement surveys. Survey analytics helps pinpoint employee engagement issues needing attention.
3. Talent Optimization
Rapidly develop, deploy, and optimize workforce skills and capabilities while capitalizing on an interconnected, social, and collaborative workforce.
Align leadership development and diagnostics to organizational leadership needs, both now and into the future.
4. Talent Recognition and Rewards
Optimize the way employees are recognized and rewarded across the enterprise to attract, retain, and drive top performance.
Simplifies and improve the efficiency of managing, reviewing and making changes to your compensation programs with industry leading compensation technology.
Optimize compensation investment to align organizational compensation practices with business goals
5. Talent Analytics
Analytics-based approach to selecting and measuring leadership competencies, skills, and preferences to directly inform leadership potential and ensure alignment of succession planning.
Predict staffing requirements in key areas and retention risk of critical employees.
Analytics-based succession planning, measuring leadership competencies and skills to inform leadership potential
QRInno Software COE Teams has Capabilities in Supporting Integration of Partner’s Technologies
QRInno Software COE teams are at forefront of the convergence of HR and technology. Our service increases the productivity in the empowerment and efficiency of your organization.
QRInno Software COE team offers a full service workforce planning solutions, our solution support both in-sourcing and outsourcing services. It completely compliant with the constantly-changing labour and employment regulations, QRInno Software COE team will ensure that your administrative matters are in trusted hands.
QRInno Software COE team participate in complete range of outsourcing services, including talent recruitment, Human Resources Information System (HRIS), Talent management, Payroll, Innovation consulting and learning management. Our Partner includes IBM Kenexa Smart Workforce solution, Shiftplanning, Oracle and Yonyou etc.
Our services fully equipped with the systems, expertise and experience to manage the workforce procedures and planning. These activities can free your HR department of tedious and time-consuming IT administrative work. This in turn allows the internal HR department to focus on analyzing HR activities to improve manpower, compensation planning.
Our integrated workforce planning built with build in social and campus recruitment service. Our solution is compliant with the local legislation in multiple countries in Asia & includes Employee Self Service on smartphone & manager online.
• QRInno Software COE team offer a single service delivery platform, each branch / store is able to maintain the local experience.
• Capture comprehensive personal information of each employee into a single repository that is kept current with real time updates.
• Maintain regional HR data in one data centre to ensure constant availability and accuracy. This minimises inconvenience, overlapping information and possible human errors.
• Facilitate regional deployment and, at the same time, manage recruitment and hiring on a regional basis while complying with local country requirements.
• Manage contact information, addresses, as well as employment and appointment details for specified countries. Conduct competency profiling.
• Compliant with local statutory requirements
• Engineered to support the latest components of a comprehensive human resource management strategy.
• Regional coverage for companies and is capable of processing sophisticated HR information, including detailed local HR processes and regulatory compliance.
• Robust, secure SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) model
• Integrated, self-service and embedded workflow.
• Manage HR processes and workflow in payroll management.
• No additional costs required for software licensing, upgrade or maintenance and licence charges for end users.
The Payslip will be done by affordable localized accounting software package which include following details in Singapore:
- Employees’ monthly CPF contribution
- Employee’s year-end tax submission and payment
- NS Men claims
QRInno Software COE team will deliver integrated software solutions that enable Smarter Workforce Resource Planning:
- Workforce forecasting
- Workforce Planning
- Schedule by position, skill sets
- Schedule people across multiple locations. E.g. one owner, many stores staff work at many locations
- Ultimate permissions setting flexibilities
QRInno SaaS Group Account Platform with “Shiftplanning”
- Parent/Child relationships for even more reporting and permission flexibility
- Employee Availability
- Shift Trades (employee swapping shift with manager approval)
- Open Shifts, Overnight Shifts, Shift Notifications
- Conflict Avoidance
- Schedule & Employee Import
- Staff Birthday Calendar
- Copy Schedule, File Sharing
- Employee Message Wall, Ping
- Employees Vacation Planner
- Recurring / Repeat Shift
- Custom Employee Fields
- Employee Schedule Sync
- Employee Skills
- Employee Break Times / Rules
- Print Work Schedules, Reports
- Search, SMS to E-Mail Gateways
- Social Networking – Facebook, Google Apps, Twitter