- How many people in your organization use Shared Network Drives?
- Do some of the users have problems around finding documents?
- If you could search across all documents in the enterprise using contextual search, or apply metadata or tags to documents to find them more easily, would that be of interest to you?
What are some of the problems around sharing documents?
- Do users email to share documents with other users?
- Do people save documents in their own drive/folder, so they can refer to it later?
- Issues with version control? Do I have the most current version?
- Do you try to enforce document/folder naming conventions to help with document search?
- Do you have concerns that your workers are recreating content because they don't have access or can't find similar content stored elsewhere in the Enterprise?
- How is security set up? Are there issues around documents being too secure (valid individuals can't access) or too open, so that confidential information is available to un- entitled users?
- Do you have mobile workers who complain that they don't have access to documents when in the field?
- Do you have users who need to share documents outside the enterprise? Are you concerned that they may be using consumer- based tools which are not secure?
Solutions and its Benefits
Content Access and Collaboration Made Simpler:
- Enable business users to setup and manage work groups without depending on help from IT
- Yield fast and relevant results with optimized and saved searches
- Collaborate using social features made familiar by Facebook and other social networking sites
- Drastically reduce administrative complexity
- View and annotate hundreds of file types with a single viewer
- Extend content access and collaboration to mobile users
- Use of meta data and tagging makes content easier to search
- Content Navigator enables enterprise-wide search
- Achieve efficient file management with check-in/check-out capabilities and document version control
- Manage document and folder creation efficiently with entry templates
Content Access and Collaboration Made More Efficient:
- End users can quickly create team spaces to share files and collaborate with team mates
- Built-in “document review and approve workflows”
Instant, real-time co-editing of documents facilitates the most productive form of collaboration
- Content Navigator increases productivity by supporting heterogeneous and distributed environments
- Basic retention by document class reduces storage costs and leg alexposures from stale content
- Convert PPT contents to digital interactive video
- Video production and storage
- Content security
- Mobile accessibility
HR and Administrative Market
- Scan and digitize enterprise documents
- Converting paper document to digital format
- Documents search engine
QRInno CoE Teams
- IBM ECM outsourcing team
- HR Advisory
- Business Analyst
- Risk Governance Advisory
- Mobile Cloud Application
- Security (Web) Advisory
- Video/Graphic Design Application
- Enterprise Network Software Support